Help please

Because you're having to say goodbye to your baby :hugs: It is always hard to say goodbye and when there is so much love in the relationship it never feels good :hugs:

Am dreading it but iknow in my heart it's wot I need to do,:cry::cry::cry:

Thanks suki,well I text my gynae today to book me in for a D&c ,:cry::cry:::cry::I feel so guilty but it means the foetus can be tested and I will maybe get some answers ,I am also just so tired and my boobs are aching and I am going on holiday in twenty days and I really want to be able to play with my kids ,I feel so bad because I am not giving my baby the chance of coming away naturally ,:cry::cry::cry:But it's for all the right reasons isn't it ???:hugs::hugs:

You're bound to feel really emotional about this; it's not an easy decision. Medical intervention can seem really cold and detached and I completely understand your wanting it to happen naturally. :hugs:

It's probably best for your body at this point and I'm sure you're doing the right thing. Just take it very easy on yourself and think about having fun with your kids on holiday :) Sounds like they are very lucky to have you as a mum.

Thanks suki,:hugs:Trying to think of all the positives now but it's a struggle,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Indigo ,:hugs::hugs:I know and I am being silly,am just so emotional today,just had an hours sleep and am heading out with the kids for a splash in the puddles,raincoats and water boots on then home to stew for dinner and hot cocoa and marshmallows,I love my kids to bits and I feel like I have being neglecting them a bit ,time to say goodbye to beanie,it's just so bloody hard,love u Hun,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Me and Sophie

https://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h336/Cmitchell514/IMG_0533.jpg

Despie, you and your DD are beautiful!

I am very partial to redheads, as my DH is one...since I'm Korean we figure our kid will have some seriously screwed up hair, lol. :wacko:

Is this your DD that is having the tonsil issues? And you have the prettiest eyes!:hugs:

Yes Sophie is my baby and she is six,I look awful in this foto as it was just a week after I got the bad news but I love sophies little face in it ,she def has a fiery temper,Victoria is the one with the bad tonsils and my doc has decided today to refer her to get them out,they are unhealthy and cause her a lot of bother,will try to get some more fotos up later,thanks ladies love u all ,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, you both look beautiful!! But, sorry going to have to say this, your eyes look so sad, I WANNA GIVE YOU A BIG HUG HUN!!!!

Just can't begin to imagine what you're going through, but you are doing the right thing :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Beautiful photo, Despie....beautiful eyes....beautiful hair....lovely, lovely, lovely.....
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie! LOVE LOVE the pic! You & DD are absolutely beautiful! Thank you for sharing it with us :hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->