Help please

Well,this little ones holding on ,just a small amount of blood wen I wiped yesterday and then just bad af type cramps all day and nite and a sore back:cry:: ,I did manage to plant some sunflower seeds in the garden and wen they grow I can be reminded of my little angel,not feeling too bad this morning and am really not too bad ,yes I wud like to get it over with but I want a natural mc so I have to wait:hugs::hugs: ,just made a huge fry for everyone and baths all round,and hubby has gave me 200 pound to get my teeth whitened and hair coloured next week,been wanting to do it for ages and I hope it will give me a little lift ,love to u all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well,this little ones holding on ,just a small amount of blood wen I wiped yesterday and then just bad af type cramps all day and nite and a sore back:cry:: ,I did manage to plant some sunflower seeds in the garden and wen they grow I can be reminded of my little angel,not feeling too bad this morning and am really not too bad ,yes I wud like to get it over with but I want a natural mc so I have to wait:hugs::hugs: ,just made a huge fry for everyone and baths all round,and hubby has gave me 200 pound to get my teeth whitened and hair coloured next week,been wanting to do it for ages and I hope it will give me a little lift ,love to u all :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:...love back at you!

I hope you get your wish for the natural mc (sorry I know that sounds strange). The sunflowers is a lovely thing to remember you baby :hugs: And I hope the teeth whitening and the hair colour helps your mood :hugs:

I hope so too wooly,the doc said he can't see any reason why I shouldn't,it just takes longer wen u are older ,have the dentist booked for the 26 th,how are u lovely?:hugs::hugs:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:...love back at you!

:friends::friends::friends::friends::friends::friends:

I hope so too wooly,the doc said he can't see any reason why I shouldn't,it just takes longer wen u are older ,have the dentist booked for the 26 th,how are u lovely?:hugs::hugs:

Feeling a little tired today which is making my a little weepy as DH & I had our sleep disturbed with the dogs barking at 2am :( And when we checked there was no obvious reason but someone could have been considering robbing the cars or house :shrug:

Feeling a little tired today which is making my a little weepy as DH & I had our sleep disturbed with the dogs barking at 2am :( And when we checked there was no obvious reason but someone could have been considering robbing the cars or house :shrug:

O my goodness,that's awful,I hope not,so scary,hope u are ok,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Despie, sorry it's a waiting game at the moment and I so hope it's not going to be too bad. Love the sunflowers!

I so hope too that having your teeth and hair done help how you're feeling, if nothing else you'll be looking gorgeous on the outside!

BIG BIG hugs to you lady :hugs::hugs::hugs: and lots of :kiss::kiss:

Despie, sorry it's a waiting game at the moment and I so hope it's not going to be too bad. Love the sunflowers!

I so hope too that having your teeth and hair done help how you're feeling, if nothing else you'll be looking gorgeous on the outside!

BIG BIG hugs to you lady :hugs::hugs::hugs: and lots of :kiss::kiss:

Thank u jax,u always make me feel all warm inside lol love ya loads,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

O my goodness,that's awful,I hope not,so scary,hope u are ok,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Is attempted theft common in your neighborhood? Maybe DH needs to consider an alarm system during all of your remodeling, lol. :hugs:

Sorry Despie I've hijacked your thread :blush:

Thank you for the concern ladies :friends: There has been a few break ins near us recently but the criminal element seem to like to keep their bodies without injury as they either avoid or rapidly leave alone the houses with dogs :) But we have an alarm when we're out with the dogs :) To gain access to the property they have to either get in through 2 UPVC doors with safety glass at the front or scale 8 foot high gates and fences to access the rest of the property. And we do allow all 4 dogs to hang over the back of the sofa so the local scallywags know to leave the house alone :D When we're away the neighbour pops in to feed the cats so people don't know the house is empty as we only take one vehicle :) I don't worry or feel unsafe in the house probably because of the dogs :) And I've never felt unsafe walking around at night :)

Who knows what triggered the dogs but all is well with our property & cars :)

Wow ,the house sounds amazing and comfy and safe ,am glad uhave the dogs but I wud say if anyone tried to approach u or dh or the dogs they would run away as fast as they could with their tails between their legs lol,:haha::haha:

Despie....love the sunflower idea...I do worry about the cramps and backache....Please go back to the doc if you get even a bit of a fever....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wooly...I doubt anyone would attempt to break into your home.....:haha:

Lola is the first dog that helps me feel safe....her bark sounds ferocious....and she does not like strangers....my others would have just licked the intruders to death and given them a paw for treats....

Despie....love the sunflower idea...I do worry about the cramps and backache....Please go back to the doc if you get even a bit of a fever....:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wooly...I doubt anyone would attempt to break into your home.....:haha:

Lola is the first dog that helps me feel safe....her bark sounds ferocious....and she does not like strangers....my others would have just licked the intruders to death and give them a paw for treats....

I will Hun,please don't worry,was at hospital yesterday and he said he was happy for me to wait,am on an antibiotic for my throat so shouldnt get an infection ATM,I promise I will be extra careful,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Indigo my 4 sound ferocious but my rottie is likely to lick them to death or injure them shoving a tennis ball at them to throw :)

But just the thought of the dogs seems to be enough to put people off :)

Despie glad to hear you're feeling better - I think you have an amazing attitude! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks suki,well I text my gynae today to book me in for a D&c ,:cry::cry:::cry::I feel so guilty but it means the foetus can be tested and I will maybe get some answers ,I am also just so tired and my boobs are aching and I am going on holiday in twenty days and I really want to be able to play with my kids ,I feel so bad because I am not giving my baby the chance of coming away naturally ,:cry::cry::cry:But it's for all the right reasons isn't it ???:hugs::hugs:

Thanks suki,well I text my gynae today to book me in for a D&c ,:cry::cry:::cry::I feel so guilty but it means the foetus can be tested and I will maybe get some answers ,I am also just so tired and my boobs are aching and I am going on holiday in twenty days and I really want to be able to play with my kids ,I feel so bad because I am not giving my baby the chance of coming away naturally ,:cry::cry::cry:But it's for all the right reasons isn't it ???:hugs::hugs:

Your decision is for all the right reasons :hugs: It's not an easy choice to make but sometimes nature needs a helping hand and you are right to want to be able to be involved with your children fully :hugs:

Because you're having to say goodbye to your baby :hugs: It is always hard to say goodbye and when there is so much love in the relationship it never feels good :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->