Help. PLEASE!

Kaity_Wendy

Reaction score
So I tracked I ovulation. All the tests with dots were days we inseminated. But I want to track my days past oulation and I cant tell which day I ovulated. Which day do you think I did? Or did it not even happen yet? My period is due the tenth. And it looks like th last test is starting to get darker. Why would it start getting darker? My boobs have been really sore the past week and im feeling cramps. Which makes me think af is coming but the only thing that throws me off is my armpits are really sore too. Idk what to do. Help!?

https://m1159.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OhKaity/IMAG0651.jpg.html?o=0

Heres my ovulation tests.

https://m1159.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OhKaity/IMAG0651-1.jpg.html?o=0

This one has higher contrast

It's too far away for me to really compare lines. It looks like you were + on the 22nd or the27th. I wish I could see the lines a little clearer...Good luck.

I do but I dont know how to upload off my phone. I will as soon as I get home and have a computer! Thanks ladies.

Heres a bigger picture

Attachments

• Ovulation Test.jpg
    Ovulation Test.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 9
Seperated and bigger

Attachments

• lat.jpg
    lat.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Ovu.jpg
    Ovu.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 3
  • ton.jpg
    ton.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 4
Okay. There is a dark line onthe 22nd and then again on the 25th. Since OPK's show you when your body is gearing up to ovulate...it may mean that it tried just after the 22nd but didn't so maybe it did soon after the 25th. I'm not great with OPK's but that is just my thought. If your boobs are already sore you could be pregnant. I'd start testing on the 8th. My boobs were sore a week after I O'd. Hope what I am saying makes sense to you...lol

Thank you so much for you advice! I really appreiate it. That gives me hope. Today I started getting a thobbing pain on my lower left side near my pelvic bone. And then another in my shoulder. I dont know what that means but hoping it means im pregnant. No positives yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->