Help... Please

Emsy26

Mum of 4 & Wife-To-Be xx
Reaction score
Hi, if anyone has any tips or advice for me regarding the following it would be very very appreciated.....

I'm a mother of 5 children, eldest 11, youngest is 14 months.... I've tried dieting so many times, but always given up. But
Now my weight is starting to get me down, I used to be a size 10-12, I'm now a size 18. I feel sick when I look inthe mirror, I'm starting to think my partner doesn't fancy me anymore (he tells me I'm beautiful every single day, I just don't believe him).
I don't have a problem with the food part, it's the exercise... I just can't seem to find the time.
My routine - wake up, sort kids out ready for school.
Walk kids to school, get bak, then I'm looking after and tidying up after my 2 babies until 3pm, when I take the 2 little ones to pick the other kids up, Walking.
Get home, do dinner, more tidying up.
By the time the kids are in bed, I'm shattered. So I'm I'm bed with them.
I don't have time to go to the gym, or go running, or swimming. Anythin like that. I can't seem to find the energy to exercise :(
I'm 13 stone 14 pounds.... And my Bmi suggests I'm overweight... An I certainly feel it :,(
Does anyone know if weight loss pills work?
Sorry this is so long
Please help, I'm really starting to feel down now :(
Thankyou xx

Have you tried weight watchers? i have 5 kids.i cook for them and have my own cupboard for my food and usually have stir frys or ww ready meals.i go to zumba once a week and do a fitness dvd at home.

once you start to exercise you do gain energy and once you see weight coming off it gives you the drive you need.how about putting the 2 babies in a double pram and once a day power walk with them for an hr or so.or a exercise bike/treadmill.

ive cut out alcohol,bread,fatty food,cheese and biscuits that has helped me.my friend has a busy lifestyle and calorie counts shes lost 3 stone in 12 weeks now.

if you want this that bad.try a few changes then build it up slowly x

Hi hun

i completely know how u feel,
im 30 with 4 kids ( aged 10 to 8 months) and was recienlty persuaded to join weight watchers by a friend and weighted in at a shocking 15lb 8oz :cry:

I have also tried every diet going and even been to dr to see if they would help but they just say exercise.

I charge round all day after my 8 month old and 2 yr old plus school runs for the elder 2, i work from home and hardly ever sit still yet binge on junk :cry:

some times people dont realise how it makes u feel, and how it can affect you, and ive decided now that enough is enough. ive separated my food from the kids stuff and even tho im finding it very hard im taking it one step at time and instead of a weight goal im goin for a clothes one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->