!!!help plz all the symptoms and a negative test!!!

Hoping4No1

Reaction score
I have has a few symptoms, cramping, sore boobs with vein, backache, headaches and really bad mood swings about a week ago. I normally have a cycle of 31 days, but my last cycle was 26, I have used an OPK and that came up positive on 4th July, I was due AF on the 17th (going by the 26 day cycle) but nothing! I took HPT on the 17th it was a BFN :nope:, so I got a first response and took that yesterday and that was a BFN, but still no AF, could I still be pregnant? I am 24 and me and my DH have been TTC for about 7 months. Any advise is welcome

pregnancy tests are not always accurate... blood tests are the best. you could try testing again and wait for AF to come. If nothing in a week you could go to the doctor for a blood test.

So I had a urine test done last week at the doctors and it come back today as negative, I've been having symptoms for the last two weeks, I just wondered if they could have gotten a false negative and I could be pregnant still as it might be to early I'm scared please help me

False negatives are very common. My friend was pregnant for 3 months (confirmed via ultrasound) before she finally got a positive urine test. Make sure you don't drink anything for awhile and test first thing in the morning so your urine is extra concentrated. Other than that a blood test or an ultrasound are the only way to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->