(help quick please) Strange question but...

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by MrsBandEgglet, Dec 22, 2009.

1. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

...I have a workman fixing a new part onto our boiler and he's left his shoes on. He's walking through and we only had the carpets professionally cleaned a few months ago, plus I have a really nice but huuuuuge rug that he's stepped on in his shoes. I'm not good with stuff like this but would it seem really horrid to ask him to take his shoes off? I feel terrible and don't know how to phrase it even lol but My rug is predominantly creamy white and I really love it. Arrrrggghh. I feel awful but should I say something or is it just a bit pedantic? :help:

2. Lucy_lu_84

Lucy_lu_84 Pregnant with #2

Say something...just ask nicely. Or make him but bags over his feet.

3. Lou

Lou Well-Known Member

just ask him chick... or get the hoover out, start hoovering round him and ask him to take his shoes off coz uv just cleaned. :)

xxxx

4. dizzyisacow

dizzyisacow wife,mother & myself

definetely ask. just say would it be ok if you take your shoes off please and smile at him :p

5. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

Just say 'do you mind taking your shoes of please as i only had the carpet professionally cleaned a couple of weeks ago' or something like that :lol:

6. MrsBandEgglet

MrsBandEgglet Mummy to 3, expecting #4

Thank yoooo! :flower: Reading how to say it I don't know why I was so uptight lol. I've mentioned it and he was really pleasant about it, he apologised though, which I didn't want him to do because I don't want him to feel like he's done anything wrong. I just wanna save my carpets and rug for as long as I can before having to have them cleaned again. Thanks ladies. xx

7. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Be brave, and either get him to take them off, or give him plastic bags for his feet :hugs:

x