Help Re: Chart & AF

BritAcrossSea

Yellow Bump Turned Pink
Reaction score
Ok so yesterday I thought AF had got me so I got all carried away and started my new chart, ordered my next set of opks and hpts. The thing is, I don't know whether this is the start of my new cycle but I know she's on her way and I don't wanna mess up charting by doing a new chart if I should still be working on the old one.

Yesterday morning when I wiped I thought I had AF because I saw red/pink but is was really quite light. So off I went to put on a pad (it defo didn't require a tampon) 'cos I thought she gonna come full force. Everytime I wiped after this, I only had light brown spotting, which I still have.

So here's the question, would you consider yesterday as the start of AF or just spotting? So should I still be working on my old chart and wait for full flow af to begin a new one? BTW, I don't know if this is relevant but I had done a poop just before I spotted the red/pink on the tissue (when I cm check, this is nearly always after pooping :dohh:).

Are there no charters on at the moment that can help please?

Hi Love,

I'm not an expert charter but I am inclined to believe that you start a new chart when AF is in flow. Spotting stays on the end of your last chart.

Hope that helps xxx

Honestly Brit I would put it down as 'spotting' so it doesn't start a new chart. Your temps are still really high and I wouldn't count it till it's a full flow for a whole day (well that is what i do with mine (all 3 of them ;) ). If it turns out otherwise and gets heavier you could always change it back.

Thanks I've just changed my FF back. It may have sounded a bit of a daft question it's just that the reddish/pink stuff threw me a bit so just needed another opinion - that's what's great about this site. Plus, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't screwing up my charting.

Thanks again xx

i have read that you can either consider it to be the beginning of af when you begin to see any type of flow...and some people wait to see it full force. doctors say you can go either way as long as you are consistant.
myself, the moment i see blood is the day i consider it to be a new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->