Help?!? Really confused...

te170381

Reaction score
Ok so all this is really new! So over a month ago me and my OH decided we were ready to ttc.

I stopped taking my pill (microgynon 30, which I've been on for over 11 years) and had my last period on 30th June which lasted 6 days and ended 5th July. My cycles are usually 28 days. So now I'm on cd 34 and no sign of AF. A few days before AF was due I had some spotting for two days nothing heavy enough to warrant a pad or anything and was (sorry for TMI) bright pink/red. Now the last week I've ha head aches, stomach cramps (not just around my ovaries but all over my stomach) and AF is 6 days late.

I've taken 5 tests all BFN. Two HPT from boots (the blue ones) two HPT from super drug (pink ones) and most recently on Wednesday first response.

I'm usually very regular with my cycles but I'm slightly panicking as I've had 5 BFN's I'm 6 days late and I'm have head aches and cramps.

Can someone give me some advice please :-(

Ok so all this is really new! So over a month ago me and my OH decided we were ready to ttc.

I stopped taking my pill (microgynon 30, which I've been on for over 11 years) and had my last period on 30th June which lasted 6 days and ended 5th July. My cycles are usually 28 days. So now I'm on cd 34 and no sign of AF. A few days before AF was due I had some spotting for two days nothing heavy enough to warrant a pad or anything and was (sorry for TMI) bright pink/red. Now the last week I've ha head aches, stomach cramps (not just around my ovaries but all over my stomach) and AF is 6 days late.

I've taken 5 tests all BFN. Two HPT from boots (the blue ones) two HPT from super drug (pink ones) and most recently on Wednesday first response.

I'm usually very regular with my cycles but I'm slightly panicking as I've had 5 BFN's I'm 6 days late and I'm have head aches and cramps.

Can someone give me some advice please :-(

When did you last take the pill?? The pill can take quite a while to get out your system so can play a little havoc with your cycle.

Thanks for replying.

My last pill was taken on 26th June.

I'm just going out of my mind. No sign of AF and I'm having all these strange symptoms I've never had before. The cramping especially and the headaches can last for hours! I'm also just sooooo tired all the time. Like I have no energy at all.

Your body can take 6-8 weeks to get back to normal after being on the pill, it should settle down soon.

Good luck, hope you can still get your :bfp: <3

Thanks for your reply. It's really annoying not knowing what's going on :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"