Help! Really don't understand this :/

Lalababy2010

Reaction score
Hi,
I don't know were to post this so i'm hoping this isn't the wrong place.
If it is then please don't be upset or worried.

On Monday I done 3 pregnancy test, all positive. Then done another one yesterday morning still positive.
Then done one Clearblue and a normal one today and are both negative.

I haven't had any bleeding or stomach aches what so ever. Is it still possible to have had a chemical pregnancy? Please help because my heads all over the place, I really don't know what to think. I really don't know what's going on. :/ xx

Have you had a beta done? What DPO are you? Were the ones you did on Monday "good" ones and not cheapies? I know I get a wy better line with a FRER vs a dollar store one.

I was 10dpo, and yesterday i was 11dpo. Yeah good lines and the one's on monday were cheapies but could deff see the lines and yesterday's one was a good one not a cheap one.
so don't understand. And what is beta? xx

Ohright, i feel thick now! lol.. well atleast i know what it means now. How long does it take for a blood test to come back? :D xx

go to A&E say you suspect your pregnant or something and had pains and they will give you a blood test within mintues and results within the hour? otherwise go to your doctor and it will take about 7-10days for the results.

Beta's result can be done in the US and in Canada overnite. Or right away like Lynne said in the emergancy dept. I saw your lines in another thread...they looked good?? Good luck hun!! FX for U

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->