Help really restless!!!

louise1988

Reaction score
hi i no it mite sound silly and probably every preg woman feels like this but i jus cant get comfy at nite tossin and turnin all nite long and cant sleep! am worried with all the tossin and turnin it mite hurt the baby in some way! or am i jus bein stupid???? xxx

I have been tossing and turning a lot too in this pregnancy. And the only way I can fall asleep is to be halfway on my stomach. I had this a lot in the third trimester with my son too. I don't think it will do any harm to the baby. He/She probably likes the constant movement. lol.

You wont hurt the baby hon, but I understand how hard it is to be comfy :( I just miss the days where I could sleep anywhere and just be in complete utopia, now I am up all night rolling and having her kick and feeling like my back is giving out. I got a body pillow and lay it under my belly and cuddle with it..it helps sooo much.

I dont sleep much either due to tossing and turning all the time. This is going to sound strange probably but my legs really irritate me. I get leg cramp all the time and keep moving to get comfortable.

My hips hurt SO much after like 20 mins of lying on my side so every 20 mins or so I seem to be waking up to turn over to the other side. How annoying!!! I share your pain hun haha!

I didn't see this thread until just now - posted something similar about 3 minutes ago! Had the worst sleep of my life last night and not sure I can cope with 3 more months of this.

I have no answers, but I feel your pain. Am hoping others can help me/us out.

I bought a long maternity pillow from dunelm and seem to sleep loads better.

I too am having trouble sleeping - mostly because of the constant round ligament pains. At least it means baby is growing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->