help regarding possible chemical pregnancy...didn't know where to post this

nicole3108

Mom to 3
Reaction score
This might be a bit long winded...sorry about that. I wasn't sure where to post this. I also posted this in the ovulation/pregnancy test gallery but thought maybe someone on here could help, hope that is okay.

Last Monday I posted in the preg. test gallery. I had a faint positive on a FRER. I continued testing and finally got a decent line on Friday. Last week I could get a faint positive at any time of day. I didn't test again until Sunday when AF was due and got a BFN on a dollar test, I thought it was faulty so I took another, same thing. I got a FRER which had a very faint line. I have been having some spotting very minimal and it is only a little bit when I wipe since Sunday night.

Yesterday morning's FRER was negative. Then later in the day a dollar test had a faint line. I am assuming that I had a chemical but my question is when should I start actually bleeding? My spotting has ranged from light pink to brown and keeps going away. I've had two ectopics as well so I'm also a little concerned that I may have another, but am thinking it's more likely a chemical. I'm just really confused as to what's going on so if anyone has any advice or experiences please share it with me.

It sounds like it was a Chemical pregnancy, since a Chemical Pregnancy is a very early Miscarriage you should recover from it physically pretty quickly, bleeding is usually pretty light and sometimes confused for a period. I had a friend that had a chemical Pregnancy, and she was spotting the doctor told her that is bleeding from the Chemical Pregnancy.

I am sorry to hear that you had a Chemical and I hope you will be back here very soon .

i wish someone would ban that first response test

Hi hun, i've had 2 chemicals, in the 1st i only got a faint line then it disappeared, followed by af about 4 days late or so, with the 2nd, i was spotting from around af time, and got a faint positive followed by a clear definate one the next day , all the while i was spotting on and off, then when i did another test a day after, it was negative and af followed about a week late or so, i'm really sorry and i hope it isn't a chemical for you.:hugs::hugs:

With my chemical I had 3 days of 'are these positives' tests. then the 4th day I tested and got a bfn followed by af the next day. Good luck to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->