Help Restless leg syndrome

Suggerhoney

♡Praying for a miracle rainbow baby at 43♡
Reaction score
Hi ladies
I've been having restless leg syndrome on and off since finding out I'm pregnant. But now I seem to be getting it more frequent.
Any advice on what I can do to ease this or make it stop?
I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant and I really hope that this isn't going to happen the whole way through.
Don't mind the neausea and tiredness and sore boobs but the restless leg needs to go lol.
Any advive wud be great. Got my booking appointment on Wednesday with the midwife so will mention it to her as well.

I would like to know too!

The only thing I find helps is getting up and doing some exercise with it! Not so convenient as it happens mostly at night...

I try and stretch them as much as possible. Sometimes a hot bath with Epsom salts helps and some people say tonic water helps

I heard bananas can be good for restless legs. I get it now and then and usually just walk in a cold surface which seems to take the edge off long enough for me to fall asleep xxx

Epsom salt baths definitely helped with my leg cramps when I was pregnant with our daughter!

hi ladies thank you all so much for ure replys. yeah mine always happens in the middle of the night and all u wanna do is go back to sleep. will have to invest in some tonic water and Epsom salts.
I suffered restless legg in my last pregnancy on and off so looks like its gonna be the same again this time. I guess I'm just thankful its not every night lol.
Thanks for the great advice ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->