Help!!! Sudden huge decrease in supply!

Tonks

Reaction score
I'm panicking. Sunday I had an abundant supply and by Monday night it was gone. There is only a little there. She can suck and swallow for about 30 sec to 1 min before nothing comes out. And yes I am positive it's ny supply this happened before when I was sick for a week but it was gradual not sudden and it came back after pumping extra and taking fenugreek. It's been five days and it's not getting better and I'm doing everything I know to do. I'm not sick or on any medications, I'm not pregnant, I don't have my period I have no clue why the sudden drop. I was not stressed. I just suddenly was empty and nothing is working to bring it back. My daughter tries to suck and when nothing comes out she cries and cries. It's killing me. She has always refused the bottle and still does and it's breaking my heart to see her so hungry. There is a little milk coming out because she still has wet diapers though not as many as usual but she's still very hungry. any ideas of what I can do or similar experiences that turned out okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->