Help the new kid please!

Maygen_23

Reaction score
Right here goes.... I lost twins last October before i barely new it was happening. I haven't being trying since as I've let my body get back into its rythmn etc. But my AF are always pretty regular. I had my last one 17th April and Ive tried since... Im not really all into the ovulation calculation thing as it boggles my brain (Im just a try and if it happens its meant to be) But anyway back to the subject. I am sat up at 1AM in the morning at present and my lower back is killing me and to top it off Im so nauseous. And god if I need to go to the toilet one more time!!! (I know these are all symptoms) Ive had this for about a week now and I know its probably too early to test or even get symptoms really but I just wanted some advice as Im new to all this knowing about it stuff and really need some guidance....I never get back pain apart from when AF is due a few hours before and ovbiously im well away from her arrival. Minds going crazy so I need some friendly advice...

Maygen :huh:

when did your AF start and end? Im 2 DPO and my AF started the day before yours did

im sorry for your loss :hugs: id say its looking good and hopfully you get a sticky bfp :)

AF ended about 22nd... I've woke up still with the constant pain in my back this morning. I hope so... I just dont think I was ovulating... but like i say if it will be it will be.

Thanks babyhopes it's definately feeling positive to me and my body but you know I just worry it maybe all in the mind... although I dont think im capable of causing my back to ache for so bloody long!

Just got to wait a while now before I can test :shrug:

Firstly, I am so sorry for your loss. Secondly, your symptoms sound good to me :D

your symptoms sound good! When do you plan on testing?

Im going to wait untill my AF's due and then test if she doesn't come... but fingers crossed! Symptoms are getting stronger as I have alot more CM than usually its pretty constant without giving TMI but I've never had that before :)

Yea best thing to do is wait til AF at least...but you would have had ovulated by now unless you ovulate late this cycle...babe itll be ok, you will conceive <3

I know, I just hope it is this time otherwise theres something seriously wrong with my body ha! I might be naughty and take a test... I just dont want it to be too early and get a BFM...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->