help tired house hold ~ advice needed

sazzle

Reaction score
Hi all

My youngest Harry will be 2 a week on friday, and he has started waking during the night :sad1: he was brilliant until he had an ear infection just before xmas, so when he woke a few times we put him in bed with us, once that was all gone he settle right back down, till 2 weeks ago when he had the pox, and he had a few rough nights so we put him in with us when he woke, he shares a room with his big sister, and we didnt want him waking her too.

And now we are on day 6 of him waking at various times during the nigth and trying to get inm with us, he is waking his sister too, so no one is getting a good nights sleep, i know i have to be tough with him but its difficult to let him cry it out as he wakes abbie up so i end up with 2 ratty kids and a grumpy hubby

HELP!!!!!

TIA

saz XX

aww I went through tis couple of weeks ago, we go ourselves into the bad habit of letting her in our bed! I did the controlled crying becuase it got to the point where she would cry if I even put her near her cot. I think this will be your only option, I know it will be hard with his sister in the room. How old is his sister ? could she come into your bed while you let Him cry to sleep then put her back? It should only be for a few nights and hope that she doesnt get used to being in your bed too!

Lauz_1601 said:
aww I went through tis couple of weeks ago, we go ourselves into the bad habit of letting her in our bed! I did the controlled crying because it got to the point where she would cry if I even put her near her cot. I think this will be your only option, I know it will be hard with his sister in the room. How old is his sister ? could she come into your bed while you let Him cry to sleep then put her back? It should only be for a few nights and hope that she doesnt get used to being in your bed too!

Abbie is 4, the thing is he is waking up crying and then getting out of bed and then pulling her duvet off her to wake her up :roll: i know we need to make their beds into bunks, but she is not night trained yet, so it will be more difficult to do if she is up a ladder.

the other option we have is to put him back in his own room, but as we will be ttc number 3 soon we will need that room for the baby,

arggghhhhh i will have to be tough and give the controlled crying a whirl, wish me luck

saz XX

maybe put him in the the other room he can be in there for a while because your pg for 9 months then you could have LO in with you for 6 months so thats over a year! Then you could do the controlled crying without disturbing Abbie?

good luck all the best with it what about childgate in the room or do they share teh same room?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->