Help! Tri-phasic chart, or progesterone essential oil?? (TTC with Short Luteal Phase)

Kallie3000

Pregnant! Rainbow #1
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So this cycle I started using Progressence Plus essential oil from Young Living, which contains wild yam extract, Vitex, and some other progesterone related essential oils. I noticed right away that my boobs inflated somewhat and my temperature went up, which was great because I have a short luteal phase and I am hoping it helps. I used the oil from CD 4 or 5, skipped O day (because I forgot I should have only started it AFTER O) and am using it daily now at DPO9. I also started using B6 before my O, none after.

SO, now I kind of think I see the beginning of a tri-phasic chart, which I've never seen before - usually my temperatures have gone up really high, then steadily down, with maybe a pop up the day before the witch comes. This time they've steadily increased. I even felt a uterus twinge yesterday, and I NEVER get cramps before AF comes. Today I saw a tiny bit of red when I checked CM.

I have no idea if the temperatures steadily increasing over my cycle was normal variation, related to the B6 or the oil, or maybe I actually am going to have a lucky month. Do you guys know? Have any experience with this???

This is my second cycle using it, but not sure of anything yet. I didn't get pregnant the first cycle using it, and my luteal phase did not lengthen. However, I think I did get slightly less spotting (though, could have been because I was looking for it, so maybe wasn't too different and just my imagination). I also noticed that when I first started using it my temperature went up, so I think it did have some kind of effect. I think it might have helped in my weight loss, but I'm also eating a new diet so really hard to tell.

I'm now just before ovulation date, and still using it throughout cycle because it says that you don't have to cycle on and off, but can use it everyday through your cycle. I do use a lot more in the luteal phase though, because I think my progesterone is low.

Crossing my fingers that it helps this cycle, but not sure if it is 'strong' enough to make a huge difference. Using it before ovulation last cycle did not change, delay, or prevent ovulation, so that was good!

But yeah - it turns out it wasn't a tri-phasic chart or preganancy or anything (which is what I thought when I posted the topic). Too bad!

I'm hoping it will help with my l.p. since mine had only been 10 days since i started ttc. The cream didn't help me at all.

Have you talked to your doctor about it? I am going to an appointment next week; have no idea if the doctor will listen to me, or just tell me to 'wait it out'. I am thinking progesterone suppositories or something would help?

Haven't gone in yet because they usually won't do anything unless you've been trying for a year and from what I've been reading 10 days is still ok for an lp so I'll see what happens.

I was told in a fertility reading that they saw me conceiving in 8 months and this is cycle 8 for me. I had another one tell me in August that I would conceive find out our give birth in December. If I conceive this cycle I would be due in December so I'm really praying something good happens.

what progesterone oil do you use, if you don't mind me asking

Progressence plus from Young Living essential oils

I use progestelle and I got it on Amazon. I haven't tried it yet though since I'm still waiting to o.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->