Help! Tri-phasic chart?? (TTC with Short Luteal Phase)

Kallie3000

Pregnant! Rainbow #1
Reaction score
Hey everyone! So this cycle I started using Progressence Plus essential oil from Young Living, which contains wild yam extract, Vitex, and some other progesterone related essential oils. I noticed right away that my boobs inflated somewhat and my temperature went up, which was great because I have a short luteal phase and I am hoping it helps. I used the oil from CD 4 or 5, skipped O day (because I forgot I should have only started it AFTER O) and am using it daily now at DPO9. I also started using B6 before my O, none after.

SO, now I kind of think I see the beginning of a tri-phasic chart, which I've never seen before - usually my temperatures have gone up really high, then steadily down, with maybe a pop up the day before the witch comes. This time they've steadily increased. I even felt a uterus twinge yesterday, and I NEVER get cramps before AF comes. Today I saw a tiny bit of red when I checked CM.

I have no idea if the temperatures steadily increasing over my cycle was normal variation, related to the B6 or the oil, or maybe I actually am going to have a lucky month. Do you guys know? Have any experience with this???

Personally, I know that anything new I take, I have some sort of cycle effect. For example, went on an antibiotic, O'd 4 days earlier than normal and lower overall temps than normal. All that to say, I think our bodies respond to new things. I think it's hard to say the exact reason for the atypical temps.

The only advice I can give is to keep charting and see if it dips near AF.

Good luck!

The progesterone hormone increases the BBT, and with this being the first cycle you have used it then this would explain the chaotic temperature with your body adjusting to the extra hormone,

and yes use it after O, ive had 6MC and at the time was studying fertility and for me to have my little girl now all I needed was the extra progesterone, I highly recommended it to anyone that has no other known cause.

next cycle do as you normally do before O, then use the oil and you should see a clearer chart with the normal temps in the pre-o phase and the higher temps in LP, hope you get you sticky bean!!! :thumbup:

Thanks guys! It turns out it wasn't pregnancy tri-phasic, so probably from the changes. Keep trying next month, I guess. I'm going to try to not get so worked up this time!

Thanks guys! It turns out it wasn't pregnancy tri-phasic, so probably from the changes. Keep trying next month, I guess. I'm going to try to not get so worked up this time!

I'm so sorry... Hopefully this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->