Help! TTC buddy needed!! :)

Halliwell

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Alyce or Aly, Im 21 and from Australia. Recently started TTC for the past two months now. Im not all up with the pregnancy lingo so you'll have to excuse me if I dont use abbreviations! :p And if anyone could help me out on that, that would be awesome!
I'm currently am at 2 and a half days post ovulation and have been getting nauseous but Im trying not to get my hopes up as I'm just starting the two week wait which seemed to go on forever last month! And I think my partner is already sick of me saying maybe I'm pregnant! haha
Id really like to chat and talk to anyone, I'm always up for making new friends so please say hi and share your stories and experiences! Id love to make a buddy or a few and go through this together!!! :hugs:

Hi Aly~ good luck~

tww is such a torture as none of us are patient! :haha:

here's the lingo page --> link. haha... don't worry... I was lost when I first joined b&b too! And finally found this page to help!

i hope feeling nauseous is a great sign for you. although, i might say that once we start ttc, we tend to notice the changes in our body more. Everything we notice could seem like a pregnancy symptoms.

here's some extra baby dust for you~ :dust: :dust:

Thankyou!!

Haha it would be so good if there was a vitamin we could take that would make us more patient and forget about the tww!!

Thanks for the link upload!! It's so helpful :thumbup:

it is fair annoying how are bodys just seem more in tune on the two week wait, its so easy to get your hopes up! Whats your story?

haha.. yea~ too bad there isn't any med that helps with patient~~ I could certainly use a few doses!! I hope technology would be sooo advance that they would be able to detect if you are/aren't pregnant right after you O! So you can spend the tww to celebrate or to get ready to ttc again... instead of spending tww symptom spotting! :haha:

do you temp? before I start temping, my thoughts were flying everywhere! one minute i'm all excited because i spotted new symptoms...and the next i'm all sad because google said it's not necessary mean pregnancy symptoms.

I've started ttc back in Oct 2011. For the first few months, I just go by what/when I was predicted to O without really checking cm. So yeah.. I don't have a clue about what's going on with my body! Then I started using bbt for temping in Feb and got my BFP in April (Cycle#8). Unfortunately, that ended in mmc at 7wks.

long story short, i had to go through 2 rounds of medication to help with the miscarriage because my body isn't doing anything. The whole process lasted for almost a month because there were still some retaining products. Finally had to go through a d&c on July 31st. I'm lucky to have my period ~2 weeks later and my cycle seems to be regulating! :thumbup:

sorry~ this might not be the story you want to hear for encouragement. but life is life. :)

Hi Everyone,

My name is Alyce or Aly, Im 21 and from Australia. Recently started TTC for the past two months now. Im not all up with the pregnancy lingo so you'll have to excuse me if I dont use abbreviations! :p And if anyone could help me out on that, that would be awesome!
I'm currently am at 2 and a half days post ovulation and have been getting nauseous but Im trying not to get my hopes up as I'm just starting the two week wait which seemed to go on forever last month! And I think my partner is already sick of me saying maybe I'm pregnant! haha
Id really like to chat and talk to anyone, I'm always up for making new friends so please say hi and share your stories and experiences! Id love to make a buddy or a few and go through this together!!! :hugs:
Hey Halliewell !! I'm also 21 and TTC.... Well we aren't actively trying, just not preventing. This is month 3 off my pill.

:witch: AF is due tomorrow... but I don't have any of my regular PMS symptoms and I'm getting lower back pains on and off for the last week so I hope Ill get my BFP soon. Probably test on Saturday or Monday if AF doesn't show up =D

Lxb - oh that would be awesome if they had that sort of technology!!! I dont temp but I do watch for any signs like crazy!! im 6 days away from AF no symptoms at all anymore not evn any back pain or anything :( bt I have been constipated whic is unusual so fingers crossed!!! I mmc last august at 8 and a half weeks. Im sorry to hear you miscarried too. But it great to hear that the medication helped you get back on track!!!

Any news with you??

NtnpAndHappy - did you end up getting Af? I tested yesterday and come up with a bfn but its only early days I guess. Its nice to meet another 21 year old :) Those back pains seem to be a pretty good sign! fingers crossed for you!!!

halliwell - sorry to hear about your loss too. Not much to update here... still waiting to O~! no symptoms could be a great symptom~ our body is tricky and we would never really know. 6 days away from af is still early for test.

ntnpandhappy - any updates??

I have breast tenderness now but that could be PMS signs haha I kind of like waiting to O, more so then the two week wait haha its a lot more constructive if you get what I mean haha

Heyy Halliwell... I think we o'd roughtly at the same time so it could be fun to stay together hoping for a bfp!! :) I had an ecotpic in March and was off ttc for 3-4 months and now ttc since about 3 months... let me tell you..Ive had most of the symptoms like nausea's, breast tenderness, etc etc and still got BFNs so Im trying not to do any symptom spotting (not really successful I must say) :) BFNs always lead to disappointment so I'd not test before im 14dpo.. well... so Im 8 dpo today.... was very very gassy and bloated and tired yesterday but feeling fine now... today I felt mild twinges in my abdomen in the afternoon and they're there somewhat now as well (but trust me I've felt them before also - with BFNs..lol) so trying to keep hopes low :).... how bout you.. any symptoms? ... Hope this is our month!!.. baby dust to you!!

Hey Navneet! Yeh it sounds like we are only 2 days apart!! Id love to hang around with you and hope for a BFP! Did you have any symptoms regarding your ectopic? IM sorry to hear about that. Im parranoid that Ive got an ectopic now as I have a pain which I thought was constipation because everytime I pushed my left pelvic side kind of where my ovary was would shoot with pain.. then after i wasnt constipated anymore it went down a bit? its strange and i dont have it as much anymore but its still lingering in my head. At the moment I have sore breasts and twinging in my stomach.. last night it felt like I had my period.. no blood of course but just that famililar pressure in my abdomen..and Im very gassy aswell.. Im still 3 days away from supposedly getting it but I know it always comes late so really im 5 days awayish...

I hate how BFNs always lead to dissapointment.. your symptoms sound really good. Its hard not to get our hopes up though hey?

Good luck and keep me updated!!!! Baby dust to you!!

I have breast tenderness now but that could be PMS signs haha I kind of like waiting to O, more so then the two week wait haha its a lot more constructive if you get what I mean haha

Hey sorry I havent been on in a while... but yea AF did show :(.... 5 days till AF shows again... Didnt do much BD but hey fingers still crossed... How about you??

Hey that'd ok!. Well I had a weird spotty period but all the tests have been negative so I'm coming up to ovulation so I'm just gunna try again! Haha Fx your up the duff! X

Hey that'd ok!. Well I had a weird spotty period but all the tests have been negative so I'm coming up to ovulation so I'm just gunna try again! Haha Fx your up the duff! X

I'm note sure when I ovulate I never really have EWCM.... I think after AF shows ill buy an OPK so I can know for sure.... I might avoid BD on ovulation next month... I want to lose some extra weight before I get pregnant might not start trying again till December

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->