HELP: Unknown Pregnancy/Miscarriage?!?!

simple

Reaction score
I'm having a very unusual af... A few days before MY AF I had really bad belly acne and dizziness, fatigue... When AF eventually came it was very heavy, with lots of pain, backache , belly ache , nausea... I'm feeling so weak I can hardly get this thread straight..
Anyhow yesterday what shocked me the most was a very big blood clot, it was the size that it can fill my palm of my hand.. even the clot was unusual, it was vein looking and had little white things in it, like tissue.. I'm not sure how to describe it.. Anyone every experienced a early miscarriage that can relate or knows about this ... I really need some help!!!!!!!!

Usually my AF is a little heavy for two days, I have belly and back ache but not as bad but I never experienced vomiting and huge sized clots ..

Hi simple. It's very possible you could've had a MC. A lot of women actually have MCs and never realize it. They just think it's a heavier-than-normal period. In these cases, you don't need to see a Dr. because your body took care of everything without you even knowing. If you feel like you could've been further along, still have something left, or even just for peace of mind, you can go to a Dr.

thanks alot for responding.. it means alot to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->