Help us settle an argument!! When you leave the door open...

I normally say 'you're letting the heat out', but yesterday when my OH did it, it pissed me off.. so I yelled 'close the bloody door, you're letting all the heat in!' :dohh:

:haha: love it!

I say "I'm not heating the street" if it's the front door

I don't keep doors closed in the house while I'm in, it gets to hot :haha:

Letting the heat out :growlmad:

If you want to let the cold in...you open the window :lol:

Hmmm...for me it differs -
If the door is to outside I reckon it's letting the cold in, if it's an internal door (say, from the lounge to the bedroom) then it's letting the heat out :thumbup:

I frigging hate both, as I'm pretty cold blooded and OH is hot blooded so he insists on having doors and windows open constantly, I can't stand it because I freeze (and right now there are heaps of bugs that come in :()

Ahhh just reminded me off my dad!!! He used to say "put the wood in the bloody hole" "were you born in a barn" ... Or just DOORRRRRRRRRR!!!!

I must have left it open a fair bit as these are my lasting memories of my dad ha!!

Technically your letting the cold in..but I always say heat out...because I paid for that heat!!

Cold in for me...heat out for dh, you can tell who pays the bills :rofl:

Cold in.

I don't put the heat on unless it's absolutely necessary so there is no heat to let out. Lol.

We say 'You're letting the heat out'. Or 'Has the rest of the street not paid their leci bill. Shut the door!'.

Hmmm...for me it differs -
If the door is to outside I reckon it's letting the cold in, if it's an internal door (say, from the lounge to the bedroom) then it's letting the heat out :thumbup:

I frigging hate both, as I'm pretty cold blooded and OH is hot blooded so he insists on having doors and windows open constantly, I can't stand it because I freeze (and right now there are heaps of bugs that come in :()

ditto! my freaking DH was walking round philladelphia in january time in a TSHIRT. ppl wer looking at him like he was insane. he says its his norwegian "viking" blood!

Were you born in a barn, your letting the heat out :)

V xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->