Help us settle an argument!! When you leave the door open...

I'd go for letting the cold in rather then letting the heat out :haha: xx

I would say letting the heat out. As I usually say "we don't pay to heat outside" :haha:

Hmmm...for me it differs -
If the door is to outside I reckon it's letting the cold in, if it's an internal door (say, from the lounge to the bedroom) then it's letting the heat out :thumbup:

I frigging hate both, as I'm pretty cold blooded and OH is hot blooded so he insists on having doors and windows open constantly, I can't stand it because I freeze (and right now there are heaps of bugs that come in :()

ditto! my freaking DH was walking round philladelphia in january time in a TSHIRT. ppl wer looking at him like he was insane. he says its his norwegian "viking" blood!

Strange man :haha: Do you find, too, that he dresses LO in innapropriately 'cold' clothing for the temperature? Mine does and it does my nut in. I would prefer bubs was on the warmer side than the colder.

According to the laws of physics, it's letting the heat out. In convection, heat is transferred through diffusion (spreading out) or advection (currents), with the high-energy (hot) molecules moving towards the low-energy (cold) molecules until they reach thermal equilibrium. :coffee:

We totally need a nerd smilie.

According to the laws of physics, it's letting the heat out. In convection, heat is transferred through diffusion (spreading out) or advection (currents), with the high-energy (hot) molecules moving towards the low-energy (cold) molecules until they reach thermal equilibrium. :coffee:

We totally need a nerd smilie.

I agree, Letting th heat out:laugh2:

heat out, "we're not paying to heat the whole bladdy street!" :haha:

a lot of these comments remind me of when i open the window in the car when the air con is on... "we're conditioning the car, not the planet love!"

Letting the heat out!

Usually followed by 'were you born in a barn?' :xmas13:

Well I'm afraid my vote didn't help either side. Lol its exactly tied 50% 50%! 43 votes to 43 votes! Someone else will have to break the tie!

If it's the front door it's letting the heat out. If the kitchen door is left open it's letting the cold in x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->