Help!! Weird pain!!

PinkPokaDots

Reaction score
I'm six weeks pregnant. So for the last two hours while ive been relaxing, I've been getting a weird sharp pain on my left side, it's like a pulling/stabbing pain that seems to be aggravated when I stretch or pull my muscles in that area in any way. I'm pretty sure that is the side of my uterus that my baby is grow on, because that's the side that I ovulate from and where most of my camps have been the past few weeks. I am worried a May have overdone myself today...I spent the day carrying my heavy puppy and 2 yr old niece around while we shopped. I didn't think I was far enough along to worry about carrying heavier things, moms carry toddlers while pregnant all the time. It could be round ligament pain, but I'm not sure if I'm far enough along for that? Every new/weird pain makes me nervous cause I miscarried last month...and I want this baby so bad! Should I worry? The pain is only like 3/10 and I have had zero spotting at all this pregnancy

I wouldn't worry. I've had random episodes where I've had pain for an hour or so and then nothing for days! I take twinges and little pains as a good sign that things in there are growing.

Could be from a cyst on your ovary (I have one on my left ovary that still hasn't gone away and causes pain some times) or stretching ligament pains. Around 6 weeks I got sharp pains near both my ovaries. Remember the same with my daughter as well.

Probably just growing pains, hun. It isn't round ligament pain, I'm sure. That happens in second tri IF it's going to happen at all.

My test this morning still looked just as dark as yesterday's, so I guess I'm not miscarrying, or not yet at least. I still had some minor pain this morning, I think I may call my OB for their opinion about it, since they don't do an ultrasound till 10weeks

I have however gone from constipation to loose stool since yesterday? I'm overly thinking things...

My bowel movements also change on a daily basis!

OB doc wasn't concerned...told me if it gets real bad to go to the Er, but it doesn't hurt much today at all, the OB said it was probably just ligament pain of some kind, growing pains. Soooo....no more freaking out!!! Lol, I'm just so nervous about this pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->