Help? What is this?

butterflywolf

Reaction score
About an hour ago I starting to get a little bit of cramping on the right side of lower tummy. (In the picture below it is circled in red about the whereabouts I have been feeling the menstrual like cramping). The blue areas are where baby is kicking or moving.

I doubt it's constipation or anything related to that since I'm able to do number two no problem twice a day. Walking doesn't help but it doesn't get worse. It's almost like a constant dull ache so dunno if baby is just laying weird/wrong. I don't really want to ring the doctors since I have my 30 week apt tomorrow at 9 in the morning.

Currently I just drank about 16 oz of water and am now laying down on my left side to see if it helps. Any opinions?

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v251/finalwolf/maternity_pregnant_woman_dislay_torso1_zps04b3a858.jpg

Probably just ligament pains but don't hesitate to call if its something that's worrying you even if you have an appt tomorrow

Maybe round ligament pain? This is where it hurt me on Sunday, but my tummy hurt too.

Maybe round ligament pain? This is where it hurt me on Sunday, but my tummy hurt too.

My tummy doesn't hurt at all nor does it feel hard. With two people saying round ligament pain probably a good bet. I thought about it too, but I thought it would be a different type of pain.

Seems for the most part laying down is helping it isn't as noticeable and seems to be going away. Think I'll just keep an eye on it throughout the day if it gets worse or I find different type of pain then I'll call. Still worry some a little but that's probably cause it's my first pregnancy. I also don't like feeling like a burden to people ^^;; Plus it probably doesn't help that with my growing up I was taught nothing is a big deal unless you're in extreme pain and crying out bloody murder.

My tummy doesn't hurt at all nor does it feel hard. With two people saying round ligament pain probably a good bet. I thought about it too, but I thought it would be a different type of pain.

Seems for the most part laying down is helping it isn't as noticeable and seems to be going away. Think I'll just keep an eye on it throughout the day if it gets worse or I find different type of pain then I'll call. Still worry some a little but that's probably cause it's my first pregnancy. I also don't like feeling like a burden to people ^^;; Plus it probably doesn't help that with my growing up I was taught nothing is a big deal unless you're in extreme pain and crying out bloody murder.

I was taught the opposite, but that's because my grandma worked at a couple of hospitals throughout the years! If your stomach doesn't hurt, that could be a good sign, but if it does get worse, please call. This is where my pain started and it got worse and then I did start screaming bloody murder (not to scare you) and absolutely tell your doctor tomorrow. The doctor's advice to me on Sunday was to take a warm (obviously not scolding hot) bath or shower when I got home. Good luck! :) I hope you feel better. Take it easy too!

XD Sometimes it isn't a bad thing to call for every little thing. And mentally I know that, but I just can't get around what I've been taught lol. And I am taking it easy. I told Dh via msg (since he's at work) that I am putting myself on bed rest today XD I'm thankful that I don't have to work (left work early in pregnancy due to I will be a stay at home mom). So if I need to relax/bed rest I can do it. I just have to get up for food/water and to take the dogs outside. Though I'm sure if I do get put on bed rest I'll die from boredom! Dh knows I LOVE to try to do everything for myself and hate being catered too unless I cave in and say I will be catered too lol.

This happened to me earlier in the week as I had been up on my feet A LOT on that day and it turned out to be BH contractions. I called my doc just to be safe and he told me that they can either feel like an uncomfortable tightening and it's not uncommon for them to feel like period cramps either. Obviously, if it's accompanied by waters leaking or bleeding then def call!

Sounds like round ligament pain. I was having a lot of those when I was about where you are and walking only made them worse. They aren't as bad now but it still happens occasionally.

idk if its the same thing but for many many weeks i get a pressure type/period pain in that area...same side too. I figured it was cause my baby is laying side ways but upside down and her spine and butt is over on that side so most of her weight is over there..dont know what it really is just my best guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->