Help with 1yr old presents!

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
My youngest will be 14 months at christmas. I have already gotten her a few pressies but her dad is wanting to get her some also. (I havent got alot for her) but he (and I) is so stuck on what to get for her. I have three girls. They already have EVERYTHING... But he wants to get her a few more things.
I suggested getting her the same sort of thing as dd2 (duplo, playmobil etc) so they have a bigger collection. They all share toys anyway.

Any ideas on what to get a one yeat old?

Duplo sound a good idea, or adding to another collection, toot toot cars, her own little doll, books (can never have enough) is their anything you have that is looking worn that could do with being replaced?

I am assuming her birthday is somewhere around september time so quite a way off. I would either get her some summer garden toys or something aimed a little older. Simply because of the fact that at her age her development progresses so fast that she will be outgrowing some of her toys by Easter.

Duplo sound a good idea, or adding to another collection, toot toot cars, her own little doll, books (can never have enough) is their anything you have that is looking worn that could do with being replaced?

Books are a definite yes. She loves them! So thanks for the reminder. We have the toot toot parking tower and garage and they dont get played with so would be hesitant to add to that.
Probably be a good idea to buy her exactly the same as dd2, since they already fight over everything!

Ds4 was 14 months last year, he had bath toys (those things always need replacing especially the squrting ones) toddler cutlery and a 'big boy cup' he had toot toot but to be honest he lost interest so fast and is now on to super heroes. This year he hardly has assuring age appropriate. He plays with all Ds3s toys so in getting him the same stuff and adding to the collections they have.

My lo was 2 weeks short of his first birthday last Christmas and his big brother had been totally spoilt so already had everything as well. We got ds2 for his birthday/Christmas presents some musical instruments, a ride on toy, baby books, clothes, pj's, toy Hoover, sing and dance monkey toy from vtech amongst others

A ride on (similar to what DD2 has) so they can race them!

DD will be 15mobths at Xmas and she is getting the toot toot dollhouse. We already have the garage from DS2 and its played with most days by all three kids so will buy some more track and then they can add the house in.
She is also getting lots of wow toys as she loves little figures and cars so hoping these are a hit.
Other than that she is getting practical things...a bed as she hates her cot and nice bedding to go with it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->