Help with a career bath

mummylove

Reaction score
I am trying to look for work but i dont know what to look for. I am 29 never worked got 2 kids and im disabled. I suffer with nystagmus and ocular albinism
Here is what it is if people dont know what it is
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003037.htm

I really need a job and my esa is stopping and im not entitled to anything cus oh works. I am so scared. I am scared of making mistakes. I am scared of the frustration i will get if i cant do something. I dont mind working but like i said im scared plus i know im going to find it hard for work. I am limited to what i can do. So i dont know where to start.
I was thinking a carer but i cant give meds. I cant drive also. Also i was thinking working in a nursery but would i be aloud cus of my bad sight. I just dont know where to begin i will do anything. So can anyone give me advice what i could do with bad sight

I'm guessing you are ok using computers? Any type of office work, receptionist, call centre, sales?

Or what about in a restaurant waitressing?

Minds gone abit blank but lots of companies advertise leaflet posting if you need a bit of cash!

I can't be at a computer to long cus I start getting headaches and eyes go blury

What about like a Front of House job? I used to do Front of House while at uni at a large auditorium. No computers required, lots to keep you busy, nice talking to people all day and it isn't too difficult or stressful! I loved my old job :)

Would that sort of job work round school hours?

Well I guess it depends on the type of venue. THe one I worked at was mostly evenings and weekends but it was mostly shows and that worked for me anyway. If it was the type of venue to have a lot of conferences, it would be daytime. Would evenings work for you?

I could yea but only one problem my oh does bowling and his to selfish to give up so i can work. But dont really think he will have a choice if money isnt coming in

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->