• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Help with a few bits...

M

maddiwatts19

its exactly 10 months to day till i get married! :happydance:

and i was just looking for some help with a few bits!

firstly, the bridesmaids are wearing midnight blue.. and i can't find any shoes that match, so what colour shoes could they wear?

secondly, whats your plan/timetable for the day? as i can't work it out in my little head what should be done and when!

and lastly, i'm going wedding dress shopping on saturday, and the place is having an autumn sale, where dresses are half price or less!!! so idealy i want to buy on saturday to get half price. However, i am on a major diet so i dont look like a hippo in a bed sheet at the wedding, so my question was.. should i buy a dress in the size i currently am, and just have it altered or buy a smaller size and pray i loose enough weight?! i mean buying a smaller size will then give me great motivation.. but i dont want to buy a dress then not be able to fit into it... :\ i just don't know!

so any help or opinions would be greatly appriciated! :)

thanks lovelies x x x

are your bm dresses long if so they could waer any colour shoes

with the time table iam sticking to the wedding is at 4pm and what ever happens after that at what ever time is ment to be i think is the best way to be so you are not stressing about keeping time all day. As long as there isnt a big wait inbetween.

You can allways get a dress took in you cant get it took out. As long as it is 1 that will be taken in easy i would go for your size now and a few weeks befor et it sized as long as your not boutherd about the money of having it took in

you can get shoes that are free dying like at rainbow etc!!

secondly, i bought a dress 2 sizes smaller than me so I KNOW i HAVE to loose weight- its good motivation, and i know i will do it!!

thirdly, we've not really sorted out times of the day yet babe, although it starts at 3 and ends at 1 haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->