Help with baby name!!

tlh97990

Mom and expecting 2nd
Reaction score
I am pregnant with my second baby which is another girl. We have a daughter named Madelyn. My husband is having troubles agreeing to a name. I gave him a list of 6 names and he narrowed it down to three. I would like some opinions on our options. They are Charlotte, Riley (not sure on spelling yet), and Kennedy. Please please help!! I want to order my daughter's bedding this week and they embroider baby's name on a pillow so we need to decide!!

I think Charlotte is your best option. Madelyn is quite a classic name so I think Charlotte goes the best with it, Kennedy and Riley are too modern to match. But that's just me - I like sibset names!

I voted Charlotte, because I think it is a beautiful name and as AP said it goes well with your other little one's name. I have always been a fan of Riley however- so it comes in very very very close second for me. I guess I view them equally! lol.

I agree with above, Charlotte goes best with Madelyn as its the most similar in style, however I do really love Riley, but maybe spelt Rylie or Ryleigh? :thumbup:

I like Riley or Charlotte the best. I voted Riley, but I like both. :)

I like Charlotte and Riley, pretty much equally by themselves, I think Charlotte goes better with Madelyn though. Kennedy isn't really my taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->