Help with BBT chart and ovulation

Jenna2201

Reaction score
Hi all.

I'm a newbie and in my first month TTC :)

I am trying to get to grips with BBT charting and this is my most up to date chart. FF haven't added in cross hairs so I am concerned about when my ovulation date occurred.

I assumed on the 25th Feb. I had a temp drop the day prior, a positive OPK on Weds and EWCM during this time.

I am concerned that FF hasn't picked this up.

Can anyone shine some light on my chart please?

Thanks x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 13
My last few cycles have been 26-27 days and AF lasts for 4-5 days x

I don't think you ovulated until the 1st March personally looking at your chart, FF will confirm ovulation after 3 days of a sustained high temperature, a positive OPK doesn't mean thats when you ovulated just when it detected the hormone surge. I think you will get crosshairs in the next few days :)

Ahhhh. Thanks for reply. I'd be upset if this is right. I was positive it happened around cd 14/15. I had really obvious cramping and everything. We DTD on the Thursday but then not again until Sunday. All of our BDing was in the week before 😕

If I ovulated CD 19, it will mean my luteal phase is 8 days 😐 x

I say wait and see and don't worry just yet, your cycle may be slightly longer this month x

I agree with ginger. Looks like March 1st. Healthy Sperm can live that long, and looks like you bd on the first, so you still got a shot! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->