Help with CBFM please

Staceiz19

Mother of 2, 1 on the way
Reaction score
Hey its my second month of using cbfm , first month was fine i got 4 highs n 2 peaks from cd 11 anyway this month not so lucky. :s
I;ve had highs from cd 8 and am now on cd 21 and ive read a fare few girls have just had highs their whole cycle and never a peak. My question is did it end up going to low after all the highs and how long until your AF arrived after all the highs or did it just automatically show up?

Thanks girls

Hi. The CBFM CANNOT return to low without getting a peak - so you will keep getting highs until AF shows up (or you get a peak), or you stop feeding it sticks. (even then it will still show highs with you doing nothing)

My first month using it I had highs from CD6 til CD19 - when AF showed her ugly mug! Though this was an anovulatory cycle. This month (my second) I had a low on CD6, then Highs on CD7-10 and my first peak on CD11. AF showed up today 14 days after second peak.

Our bodies are wonderful/annoying/unoredictable things!

Good luck.

Hi - It takes a few months for the CBFM to get to know ur cycles and ur hormone levels and it is common the first month not to see any highs. As this is your second month it's still learning to read ur cycles so that could explain all the highs. Back in June 08 I got a run of highs and no peaks which turned out to be a BFP that month - but don't place to much hope in that I think its more likely still getting to know ur cycles. Good luck any way.

Thanks girls , arr its just frustrating not knowing even roughly how long until your af is due, especially if its an anovulatory cycle

Finally!!! cd 23 and i get a peak.. yayy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->