Help with choosing free LL nappy!

Lu28

Aisling's mammy
Reaction score
So the choices for the free LL nappy with Mother & Baby are bamboo, cotton or microfibre - I have no idea about the disadvantages etc of any of them, any suggestions? She's not a particularly heavy wetter if that makes a difference! :flower:

Bamboo is the Thirstiest so will take more wee :) tho takes longer to dry and will go crispy if you dont have a Tumble dryer

Microfibre is least thirsty but is nice and soft and will stay fluffy so to speak without a Tumble dryer

Cotton terry is in the middle of the two but will still go a little crisp if you dont tumble dry it :)

:hugs:

sara

xxxxxx

Thanks - might give the bamboo a try as I don't have any yet :D

thats the one i'm getting...bamboo is v thisty and can be a good night nappy :) does thake a few more washes to get up to full absorbency :flower:

Thanks for posting, was just thinking the same! Think I am going to give the bamboo a try too x

I'm def going for the bamboo. Need a size 2 night nappy lol. O and my cottons go crispy being dried on the rad but my bamboos are fine :D

PROs and CONs

Bamboo
Slim, very absorbent, very soft, antibacterial, but takes an age to dry

Cotton
Not as soft, slim or absorbent as bamboo, but dries quite quickly

Microfibre
Stays soft, dries very quickly, quite bulky, and can squish out wee when compressed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->