Help with confusing symptoms and negative test

melissae1

Reaction score
I’m new to the forum and looking for some guidance from you other more experienced TTC’ers!

I have been TTC for 12 months now following a miscarriage in March last year.
I’m using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor (this is my 3rd cycle) but as we are organising our wedding we decided to take a breather this month and have only BD a couple of times (both on my peak days before ovulation).

I ovulated on CD 11 and for the past 12 days I have had really sore BB’s (one night they hurt so much with tingling up around into my armpit that it woke me up),my nipples have been permanently hard, I have felt nauseas, I’m so tired and have no energy, have a weird taste in my mouth and I’ve had light cramping on my left hand side.
Did preg test on CD21 and again today CD23 , both negative.:nope:

I normally have a 27/8 day cycle, so could I still be pregnant?

when are you due to start your peroid?

it all sounds promising but we all think symptoms are real when TTC depnding on then your meant to be due on.
if your late then keep trying to test as your body might show up late or if your not using the early tests x

If you are only 12dpo, some hpt's may not detect the hcg yet. Make sure you are using an early response test and try again in the morning. I prefer to pee in a disposable cup then dip the test in it. That way you can be sure the test got enough exposure.
Hope this helps! FX'd for your :bfp:

You're definitely still in the game. It sounds like you're only 7 or 8 dpo right now, so it's probably just too early to pick up the HcG levels. :dust: to you!!!

Sounds positive, fingers crossed for you & sending lots of baby dust your way

:dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"