Help with dates and age?

Sass827

Reaction score
Hey ladies! Hoping you can enlighten me on this- my ticker is based on my lmp and having a 28 day cycle and oing on cd 14, right? This time around, my cycle has been more like 32 days and I had a pos on the OPK on the evening of cd 15 and again the morning of cd 16. I know the doctors won't change my edd if it's off by less than a week, but I'm stressing the age of the LO because I have a scan this Friday and I don't know if we'll see a hb? I was scanned December 23 and they could only see the yolk sac. Thanks so much in advance.

Your ovulation date gives the most accurate gestational age. A heartbeat will be seen as early as 6 weeks. Most tickers let you set it up with the day you conceived (ovulation day). So I would change it if you think it is more accurate. Going by my LMP puts me a little further along than I actually am, so my ticker is based on the day I conceived.

From rough thinking you're more like 6&5 so would have been around 5&4 at your scan on the 23rd. Although some see a HB this early it's not uncommon not too so I wouldn't worry about it too much. With my daughter I was only a day out of my lmp and they still went with my edd from the scan instead so it probably differs in every country/county/state. If my calculations are right you'll be more likely around 7 weeks on Friday and you should be able to see your little bean clearly with a lovely HB. Good luck and fingers crossed for you hun

:flow:

From rough thinking you're more like 6&5 so would have been around 5&4 at your scan on the 23rd. Although some see a HB this early it's not uncommon not too so I wouldn't worry about it too much. With my daughter I was only a day out of my lmp and they still went with my edd from the scan instead so it probably differs in every country/county/state. If my calculations are right you'll be more likely around 7 weeks on Friday and you should be able to see your little bean clearly with a lovely HB. Good luck and fingers crossed for you hun

Actually going by ovulation on cd 16, her baby would be two days younger than the LMP cd 14 date. So 7 weeks exactly today. I think? Opks can be hard to go by.

Around about then yeah. I'd go later so it give you the room like if the OPK on the 16th was more 'true' (like I always get a + but the next day an even more + if that makes sense?) op might not have ovulated til CD17 then give or take a day incase of later O and egg living longer so by Friday she will definitely be at least 7 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"