• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

help with determining cycle length

emerphire

working on sweet pea #1
Reaction score
so, cycle 3 produced :witch:. :hissy: now i'm confused as to what to calculate for my menstrual cycle since it was late this month. here are my stats:

7/22/07
8/19/07
9/16?/07 (i can't remember the exact date on this one)
10/12/07
11/12/07

ALSO.... which day do I start Day 1? I started having brown discharge on the 11th. So does that count as Day 1 or today, when i saw red?

so if i were to use a calendar (not temping at this point, but considering it, especially since cycles seem to be irregular now), how many days should i say my cycle is? I'm so new to all of this stuff.

TIA for your advice! :friends:

If you recently came off BCP it takes a while for some women to know their exact cycle length. It usually stabilises after a while.

Cycle day 1 is the first day that you see full on bleeding - RED. Not just spotting.

If you recently came off BCP it takes a while for some women to know their exact cycle length. It usually stabilises after a while.

Cycle day 1 is the first day that you see full on bleeding - RED. Not just spotting.

thank you scotchbonnet. :) i haven't been on BCP for years. my periods never really came on the exact same day every month. most of the time, it comes earlier than the month before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->