Help with first xmas!!

bdsummer

Reaction score
Hey guys! Right I'm a bit stuck!! My LO is 6months actual 4months corrected, and im a bit stuck at what to get her for xmas as I have no idea what her development is going to be like! I have 3 other friends with LO's that were born within weeks of my LO but obviously they were full term so are completely different and a lot further on than my LO so are getting stuff for like 9 months plus and some even 12month plus things.. My LO is babbling away and starting to grasp things, only small small things and is almost rolling over if i put her on her tummy, but not quite, i know xmas is another 2 months away but I dont want everything being sold out, and honestly im a bit stumped on what to get her! Any help or ideas would be much appriciated xx

I got my lo a few things that she could use straight away and a few things that she could use throughout the year. Although my lo is unfortunate that she is born in Jan so all presents come a few weeks apart so I had to get her stuff that lasted a whole year!

Well that was the plan but hasn't stopped me buying stuff throughout the year. Will have to stop that when she is old enough to realise she is being spoiled :haha:

My wee girl will be 7 n half months at Xmas but coming up 5 corrected. I'm getting 6 months + things cause she'll use them eventually.

My wee girl will be 7 n half months at Xmas but coming up 5 corrected. I'm getting 6 months + things cause she'll use them eventually.
That's pretty much what we did - buy stuff that would suit Andrew at some point during the next 8 months (before his birthday!)

If your littl'un is just starting to roll over and show interest, then if you want a present for "now", how about a new tummy-time playmat? Maybe with arch so that when she's on her back, she can reach up to toys?

For harry's first christmas last year he was 8 months actual, 4 months corrected, we brought lots of 6months + toys and aopart from loving the wrapping paper, he loved a wooden spoon!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->