Help with hcg levels

Locksley27

Reaction score
So I got my test results and at 4w5days my hcg was 2488 and was classified as high. What can cause this? Were any of of you other ladies this high? And if so what was the outcome?

I didn’t get my levels tested so not speaking from experience, but I’ve read posts from a few ladies who have naturally higher HCG levels. Multiples could also cause it, but there isn’t really a way to be sure.

That is kinda high. Once your levels hit 1500 and above they can see something on an ultrasound so you should get one done bc maybe you're further along?

My dates are for sure spot on that's why I'm worried. I have an ultrasound scheduled on the 21st. And I should get second numbers monday.

I had my bloods done yesterday at exactly 5 weeks and mine are 6640.

Your numbers look good - I wouldnt worry about them being high as you can see mine are really high. The numbers can vary per person and Id take high over low anyday. As long as they are doubling every 24-48 hours then thats all thats important. :)

Numbers vary from pregnancy to pregnancy. It's not the number that's important. It's the doubling time x

I wouldn’t say it high I would save average and perfectly on track

Mine with dd2 at 5week 3 we’re 8500

I'm going off what they put in my paperwork which says abnormally high. Everything I've read says they vary. My husband keeps saying he thinks its twins.

It's completely within the normal range. Check out beta base for more reassurance. So no many people get "abnormally low/high" and when we look at actual data theyre normal and theres no need to get stressed.
High progesterone is a better indication of twins so maybe get that checked?

So an update hcg levels at 21dpo or exactly 5w were 6318.

With daughter, mine was 18,762 at 4w6d. I had a scan 7 days later and measured 6w2d, so that's just a 3 day difference. Some women, pregnancies, just have higher hcg levels. Congratulations

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->