!!help!! With lh surge

Hello I myself have had issues with my cycles. I typically go 38-42 days before I have my cycle. I have never been able to track my ovulation or really even could tell when I was or if I was till after my Dec 8th cycle. I bought the clearblue digital ovulation, started testing every morning after about my 6th day. I tested before I got in the shower on Dec 24, and washed my hair while it processed. I have never got a Smiley so i pretty much knew it would be the same. I went ahead and peaked out the shower to see if it was finished processing and to my surprise it was a : ) !!!! I had to get ready for Christmas with my inlaws so no time to BD =( (this was about 8:00am Central Time....so about 4:00 pm we were able to get away and BD = ) checked before hand and got another : ) and the line was even darker....tested again around 12midnight and still : ) so once again BD =D I woke up the next morning and tested again and only a ( O ) I supposed I O'd during ZZZzzzzzzz...So I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes it was enough!!!

Sticky Baby Dust To Us!!!!https://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i59/angela2002/?action=view&current=98406e0c.jpg

Hello I myself have had issues with my cycles. I typically go 38-42 days before I have my cycle. I have never been able to track my ovulation or really even could tell when I was or if I was till after my Dec 8th cycle. I bought the clearblue digital ovulation, started testing every morning after about my 6th day. I tested before I got in the shower on Dec 24, and washed my hair while it processed. I have never got a Smiley so i pretty much knew it would be the same. I went ahead and peaked out the shower to see if it was finished processing and to my surprise it was a : ) !!!! I had to get ready for Christmas with my inlaws so no time to BD =( (this was about 8:00am Central Time....so about 4:00 pm we were able to get away and BD = ) checked before hand and got another : ) and the line was even darker....tested again around 12midnight and still : ) so once again BD =D I woke up the next morning and tested again and only a ( O ) I supposed I O'd during ZZZzzzzzzz...So I am keeping my fingers crossed in hopes it was enough!!!

Sticky Baby Dust To Us!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->