Help with middle name for Eloise

Eloise Amelia
Eloise Marie
Eloise Jane
Eloise Olivia
It's actually a very hard name to Find a middle name for, I'm sure something will pop out at you soon, although I have to agree its a strong name and I don't really think you need a middle name x

Gorgeous name, I love it!

We've decided on either Eloise Charlotte or Sofia Eloise. Xx

Eloise Alannah
Eloise Faith
Eloise Mia
Eloise Scarlett
Eloise Imogen
Eloise Mila
Eloise Keanna
Eloise Macie
Eloise Alara

:) xx

Eloise Rose
Eloise Lilian/Lily
Eloise Anne
Eloise Pearl

:flower:

Have you got a favourite flower? Or loved relative? My DD middle name is Lily. My fav flower- the flower I had as my main flower choice in our wedding. I now also have my DD name on my wrist with a lily above it.

Eloise Lily
Eloise Rose
X

Ooh what's your team blue name? We cannot agree for the life of us on a boy's name! Xx

We're going for William John if bump turns blue :) We both agreed on it straight away as it's a nice strong, traditional name and John is OH's name. It also happens to be OH's late granddad's name so it's pretty perfect really!

Do you have a shortlist??

We so do have similar tastes!! We haven't agreed a first name but middles names we are 100% agreed on - William after DH and FIL, and Michael after my stepdad (who has been in my life for 28 years).

I like Oliver and Finlay but nothing seems right and DH is not keen on either, he doesn't think they're strong enough. If we can't decide we may go with William if baby turns out to be blue flavour :)

Xx

We're not going to find out baby's sex, we're going to wait. Although the closer I get to the anomoly scan, the more I want to know lol!!

We've got the 20 week scan next Friday when I'll be 20+1.

Maybe I can persuade DH we should find out but not tell anyone :) xx

I love Eloise! I really wanted to name DD Eloise and shorten it to Ellie as a nickname but OH wouldn't have it! I think it's lovely. I like more traditional names with Eloise as I think its one of those timeless names :D

Eloise Florence
Eloise Scarlett
Eloise Clara
Eloise Rose

20w scan was a bit of a disappointment unfortunately - need to go back in two weeks for a rerun as baby wasn't playing the game. I think it has a lot to do with my belly fat but they're too polite to say that's why they can't see properly.

Anyway, girl's name is picked - Sofia Eloise Mac! Still can't agree on boy's name tho - I think we'll end up with another William in the family, billy for short xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->