Help with my OPK's please!

Allysonjean24

Reaction score
Hey ladies, I was hoping for some insight on my OPKs since the internet is generally wishywashy on these things. As you can see, I have recorded the dates and times of each test. I also received a "peak" reading from clearblue advanced yesterday (April 9th) at the same time that I recorded the reading from the first test strip pictured here at 2:15 PM. What is this telling me about my ovulation? Just to be safe, husband and I bd'd twice yesterday and once today but will be doing so again when he comes home from work.

Attachments

• IMG_4305.jpg
    IMG_4305.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4309.jpg
    IMG_4309.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 11
I believe you can ovulate up to 12-36 hours after your peak reading. It can vary a little depending on you.

For me, I had a very positive opk and a peak on clear blue advance on a Friday morning and my temps confirmed ovulation on Saturday.

Though I've seen where other people have ovulated the same day as well.

I'm guessing you're spot on for BDing between yesterday and today. Tomorrow might not hurt either, but it sounds you have things pretty well covered between yesterday and today. Good luck :hugs:

Like spunky84 said, I believe the positive is a "hey heads up you have 12-36 hours before this egg drops" soooo I'd agree your timing is right :) just keep having fun with it! I know I've had + OPKS 2 days in a row so I know my timing of first +OPK is a little longer of a window but if you have to test again next month (hopefully not) you'll have a better understanding of your timing. I also do temping which I think gives a much better picture when used with OPKs. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->