Help with name please (Weird last name)

BBMommy

Reaction score
I was dead set on baby names names until I said them with my last name, which is Spier (pronounced like SPY-ER) So then I started thinking, it sounds funny...

I would love some opinions on these names:

Greyson Tate Spier
Kinsley Grace Spier
Kinsley Alise/Elise Spier

I really love Greyson Tate for a boy, but I don't want it to sound silly or awkward or unfitting. :) And I am liking the name Kinsley for a girl, unsure on a middle name but have some ideas, but like I said I want opinions on how it sounds with the last name.

Also if you have other suggestions on baby names/middle names to go with these firsts, feel free to jump in!! I am very open to names.

P.S. I have two boys already (4 & 5) Named Brayden Cade and Brody Emerson. (They have a different last name that was easy to put a name with so choosing for them was rather easy!) I did want to try and keep the B's going for first names, but I couldn't really find any I liked. (yet) So B names are greatly appreciated, and I'm sure you can see my "taste" in names thru this-somewhat new/popular, but open to many.

I honestly see no issues with Greyson Tate Spier, Kinsley Grace Spier, Kinsley Elise Spier.

I think they sound very nice along with Brayden Cade and Brody Emerson. Brayden and Greyson are close but not so close that I would veto it.

edited to add B names

Boden/Bodhan
Bridger
Bowman
Barron
Beckett/Beckham
Bentley
Berkeley

Brinley
Braelyn
Bristol
Brooklyn

I like Greyson Tate - lovely!

Benjamin/Benny/Benji?

Your last name is not that crazy - I would just avoid names like Sawyer because of the S and -er combination Sawyer Spier seems a little much, or Conner Spier. Maybe just avoid names ending in -er? Steven Spier doesn't sound bad, so it's not all S names.

I see nothing wrong with Greyson Tate Spier or Kinsley Grace/Elise Spier

B Name suggestions:
:blue:
Braxton
Bradley
Bentley

:pink:
Bethany
Brittney
Brooke/Brooklynn
Bailey
Bianca

I think they're all good choices and sound fine with your last name.

I don't think any of the 3 sounds funny or odd.

I think they are great!

My maiden name is Spires. Sounds very similar. The name: Faith Anne Spires. Sounds like, Faith inspires. Or inspire in your case. I think the play on words is lovely.

Greyson is lovely. Very sophisticated.
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"