Help with names please

Cat

Reaction score
Im trying to think of baby names that Ilike and struggling. I like unusual names and Idont like cutsy girl names or normal names just spelt differently.

So I was thinking so far of

Talia
Charlie
Mia
For girls

Elijah
Ethan
For boys

Surname is Scott BTW.
Any other suggestions?

How about

Girls
Cara Mae
Amelia

Boys
Nathanial
Tobias

I Think these will go lovely with Noah

Or try this site
https://www.angelfire.com/id2/heathersnamepage/

i like Talia
not kean on mia just reminds me of that crazy indian woman that was in corrie :lol:

i like charlie for a girl
and ethan for a boy
My neice is mia and she's a little witch (i love her really) she's just so naughty!!
x

My sister is Charlie only it's Charley :p

I really like your boys names and I do like Mia. I also love Nathaniel and Tobias!

Dionne said:
not kean on mia just reminds me of that crazy indian woman that was in corrie :lol:

I think that was Mya !!

I love the name Mia !! and lois for a girl ! stuck with boys names !

if i was having a girl i was going 2 name her maisie-leah but im having a boy and naming him brennan-scott Taylor because his fathers name is scott and wanted his name in there :) but i love brennan and scott 2gether goes really nice xx

I love Talia and Ethan

Have you thought about celtic names - some lovely ones there - unusual spellings too although your child may curse you later in life for that

My first name can be spelt about 8 different ways and I have spent my life spelling it for people! :)

Mizze xx

I really like Talia & Elijah & think both go beautifully with the surname Scott :flower: x

Lovely names - How about Mali for a girl? I like it but my oh doesn't.

Rueben for a boy (not sure how you spell it?) or Rufus?

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->