Help with names.

Mummy2B21

Mum of Two
Reaction score
We're expecting our second baby at the beginning of December :) We have one son already named Frankie.
We have already decided if baby is a girl the name will be Jessica as that is the only name that has stuck evan when we was deciding names for out first baby.

But we are having trouble coming up with boys names that we love!
So far we like:

Leighton
Sean
Tyler - OH likes I'm going off.
Nathan- OH likes I'm going off.
Dexter- I love but OH doesn't like.

So there the type of names we like can anybody recommend any boys names that are proper names a little different or unique but not too much maybe less common names?

Scott
Logan
Cooper
Harper
Noah
Steven
Ronan
Morgan
Cole
Levi
Theo
Lucas
Kai

My (mostly) unusual baby boys' name list:

Cecil
Serge
Constantine
Theodosius ("Theo" for short)
Roman
Bruce
Seth
Adrian
Julian
Alastair
Liam (sadly, very popular now; I've liked it since the early '90s when it was nowhere near the top 10.)
Jasper
Wesley

My (mostly) unusual baby boys' name list:

Cecil
Serge
Constantine
Theodosius ("Theo" for short)
Roman
Bruce
Seth
Adrian
Julian
Alastair
Liam (sadly, very popular now; I've liked it since the early '90s when it was nowhere near the top 10.)
Jasper
Wesley

we nearly used Adrian (although i slightly prefer Aiden instead) but it shorts to Ade (which sounds similar to AIDs) and my OHs friends have a very immature and dark sense of humor and i didnt want my sons name to be the butt of a joke so we went with Cain instead, funny thing is i never even see any of them anymore (couldn't put up with the rude attitudes)

I think that an older style name would go well with Frankie, such as Freddie, Alfie, Charlie, Archie, Albert/Albie, Tommy. Iknow that none of them are particularly unusual though :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->