Help with OPK

BabyLove1111

Expecting #2 :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies!
I'm a little confused about my OPK. My period ended yesterday so i took the test today and it looks positive. Is it possible to be OV the day after AF ends? I've attached a pic, tell me what you think? Thanks! :flower:

https://i48.tinypic.com/9apkdd.jpg

That looks positive..its strange to O so soon after AF but not impossible. I have hear of many woman O'ing during their AF..Good luck!

I had exactly the same this cycle hun, finished AF on CD6 and got a +OPK on CD8. Now on CD13 and not had a positive since!

Thanks ladies! That makes me feel better, I'm not the only one! I took another one today and it was negative, the color was dark, but not as dark as yesterdays. Does that sound like yours suffolksazzle? It's positive one day and negative the next? I hope this is our month! :flower:

A friend of mine ended up pregnant because she OV just a few days after her period ended...she was SHOCKED....lol...So I believe it can happen! Her son is now 7-8 months old :)

Thanks pambolina21! That makes me feel better. Hope this is our month :flower:

wishing you alot of luck!!! FX!!! My OPK looked just like yours on the 13th! I'm anxious to start testing...LOL

I know! I shouldnt have bought the tests yet, i just want to take them! The anticipation is killing me. When are you going to start testing? I hope we both get our boys! :flower:

well I only just ordered tests from Amazon today...so as soon as they come in I will test, which will probably be around Thursday...lol...What about you?

I think i will start testing around thursday or friday too. Let me know when you get them so we can test together! I just hope this is the month. :flower:

I totally will! YAY!! I have a test buddy!!!! Keep me updated!!!

Do you get them yet!? Some weird stuff is happening to me. I started spotting this morning and i'm only 7 or 8 dpo. What's going on?!

Possible implatation spotting or an early AF. My fingers are crossed for you and a bfp soon!

Thanks! It's already stopped. I just feel cramps down there now. Hope these are good signs. Never had this happen with my first.

No tests yet! But your symptoms sounds like IB!!! Wishing you ALOT of luck sweetie!!!

I have been cramping like CRAZY today!! I am so freakin tired too...so I dunno...

I am so anxious to start testing now, even more than before! How awesome would that be if we both got our :bfp:!!! Let me no when you get the tests! Could i even get a positive yet if it was IB? :flower:

Not yet...lol..gotta build up enough HCG to be detectable on the tests...lol...IF it was IB then I would give it a few days :) But if you want to avoid the "what ifs" and "maybes" and "is it a line I can't tell" then I would wait till you are close to your expected period...lol....But who am I to say anything? I'm a POAS-addict! LOL!!

I was not going to start testing until sunday anyway, i know nothing would show up now, haha. I'm discouraged now though. I woke up this morning and had more blood and it was redder than yesterday. ughhhh i might be out :shrug:

Hmm...wouldn't that be to soon!?? Some IB can look like a light period. I've never experienced that but I have red alot of woman have! With my oldest I only had small tiny red spots...with my youngest I had nothing at all.

I've had irregular periods for the past 10 months, but not like this. This will be my second AF this month. Went to the doc today and got a blood test and urine. Both negative. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->