Help with period tracking.

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I have been on some kind of birth control since i was 14 for irregular periods and when i havent been on my periods just came whenever they wanted, now i am planning on trying. I know you ovulate 10-14 days if you are regular but do you count that from the first day of your period or the last day of it, i probably sound so stupid not knowing this stuff but like i said i have never been regular, i plan on getting a whole bunch of ovulation tests off ebay and taking one everyday from day one of my period just to be on the safe side.

Good luck.. you ovulate 14-15 days (luteal phase) before your next period is due so if you are irregular it is difficult to predict when you might ovulate. I am irregular too with 35-46 day cycles so the only way is to BD every other day as soon as AF ends. I also temp so that I can be sure that I have actually ovulated and after a couple of cycles of temping you will know what is your usual luteal phase.

I agree if you are irregular you prob wont ovulate 14 days after the first day of your period.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->