Help with picking Boys Names

Becci_Boo86

Reaction score
We have been thinking of boys names. We did have 3 names but i'm just not sure now.

So what other boys names are out there. We want something different. Our Last Name is Hooper so its got to go with tht.

thanks xx

What did you have in mind and how different did you want to go? I like Finlay, Connagh, Benn, Matthew and James. Hubby likes William (that's his name!!) but they're all kinda standard.

I have recently heard Hugo, Sebastian, Rohan (Celtic for little redhead), Hunter, Beau and Lennox xx

We had Dexter, Tommy and Oscar. We do like Neo but i not 100% on it. xx

Love all four but Dexter stands out for me! Lennox Beau Hooper? Dexter Lee Hooper? I was going to be Dominic if I was a boy. I'm terrible at this name stuff lol! Xx

We only have one name if ours is a boy - Leon.

Feel free to borrow it :lol:

My cousin is calling there lb dexter it must be having a surge your now the 3rd person I've heard considering it lol. I like Leighton, Harrison, cole.... Hunter and beau are nice too x

Thing is our dog is called Baxter lol so people say u will have Baxter and Dexter lol xx

We are having Tommee Cheng. My OH is called Mankee so we tried to incorporate his name into the babies name. Yaaaa we now realise its like Tommee tippee but didn't realise that at the time lol.

I also like ronnie... Our ds will be jake ray after his great grandads and my dd is Kayla my mams name and my initials I love names with history x

For some reason the first name that popped into my head when I read your surname was 'Kyle'. Don't know if there is someone famous with that name, but think it sounds nie with Hooper. xx

We'll be calling our boy Freddie James

I like Eddie too. Bobby, Stevie & Jackson

X

we have chosen Jacob, erm recent names for boys lately are , Rohan, Ashton, Jimmy, Ryell, Riley, Chama, Louie, Jenson, Nathaniel

We were going with Ethan but Jollybean is a girl so now she's an Erin! xx

We are going with Blake! Any good, happy to share 😋

DS1 is Sebastian, DS2 will be Alessio. Here are some other suggestions:

Luke
Jake
Julian
Luca
Charlie
Brixton
Winston

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online