Help with plan b pill

Dalvarado5

Reaction score
NTNP..my last period was April 29 on may 10 I had unprotected sex and was not wanting to try to conceive so on may 13 I took a plan b pill. I have taken it twice before and it has never had an effect on my period being changed. However may 18 I began to spot and have not got my period since. Could this be because of plan b or could I be pregnant? I have taken at home pregnancy test and they have came out negative. But my first pregnancy at home tests never seemed to work. HELP PlEASE..

I work in a pharmacy, you can either look up the symptoms of plan be or call your local pharmacist and asks them. They know a lot more than you think. Good luck!

I think it might be the pill, I took one on April also. (AF April 22-26, BD on April 27, took Plan B on April 28. AF again on May 3-6, then 37 days later AF came again on June 9-11). I think that if the tests are negative then they are negative. I took a HPT on June 5 because I was going to 6 Flags and just wanted to make sure I was not pregnant 100% and it was negative. I also have taken Plan B twice before and I never had any symptoms, AF came when it was supposed to and I went on with my life normally. Just like you I was freaking out because the third time it was different. I read that it can take 28-60 days for a period to come back after taking Plan B, everyone is different. But of course if you feel like something is wrong or you can be pregnant, always visit a doctor to be safe.

I have taken plan B ad not had any symptoms and I have taken it and missed my period, thought I was pregnant, etc... As long as you take it as soon as you can after intercourse, it will do it's job. At least, it always has with me... I've never been pregnant except for a miscarriage recently now that I am trying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->