Help with pregnancy symptoms please??

hannah hazel

Reaction score
My first pregnancy had a lot of problems so I don't really know what to expect for pregnancy symptoms :wacko:
I had a BFN (wasnt the first urine of the day, it was late evening and the urine sat in the doctors office for like 2 days before being tested) then tested again myself and got a faint BFP.

You can get a faint BFP if you're only early on in the pregnancy cant you?
And when are the changes to your stomach noticeable? (like when it starts to go hard)

If I am pregnant then I'd only be very early on...last time, I got nausea at like 2 weeks. I've got nausea all the time atm, dont seem to have ovulated this month and my nipples are sore (sorry for tmi)
Am I kidding myself...hope not. I want to be pregnant again sooo badly!

Hannah-Hazel
xxx

The only thing I can suggest hun is testing again in a few days... it'll be soooo hard to wait and will seem like forever! Or get your bloods taken at the docs, they'll be able to give you a definite. This is the first pregnancy (out of 3) that I've felt sick from day one! Not good! lol. My stomach's changing but not hard... more wobbly, I'd hate to stand on the scales... I've not changed my diet or excercise or anythin... suddenly I have the BIGGEST cankles ever! I have not waist, nothing fits me, I feel horrible! lol. I've got my fingers crossed for you and I really hope this BFP's here to stay :D xx

Thank you, I hope so too!
It does feel like the longest wait ever.

My stomach feel different but not hard...and theres a bit of pressure on my lower back, like last time. I really hope this BFPs here to stay
Hannah-Hazel
xxx

Hi Hun, how many days are you in to your cycle, pre AF or post MC ?
Why do you not think you ov this month ?!

Yes you can get a Faint BFP early in pregnancy, but it also depends on if you got the all clear after mc and hormones back to normal and no HCG left
In your body

Also which HPT did you use and how long was it before the line came up ?
Can you upload a picture ?!?!
So many questions sorry (!) but just want to help
I sincerely sympathise with how you feel
:dust:
Jo
X

Im pre AF, and sorry I didnt explain myself very well haha I mean I think i was already pregnant...my ovulation was due last Saturday and it just didnt happen (i can always tell by the discharge type sorry tmi). I wouldnt have ovulated if i was already pregnant though would I?
I got cleared by the hospital about 4/5 weeks ago, my hcg was completely normal again.
I used a good test, early response expensive one. Mustve been about 10 minutes for me to notice the line...if was quite faint. Ive used those tests before and never had a line come up before (used different tests last pregnancy) so this line stood out to me.
Thank you =)

Hannah-Hazel
xxx

Sounds promising if your hcg was back to zero !
I've read on the net about women literally falling pregnant days after MC
Even to the extreme that the way drs date pregnancy they are classed ad pregnant when still pregnant with :angel:

Have you tested again yet ?! I'd test again or see dr to do bloods just to confirm it's not an evap line x
Look ok fertility friend Opk/hpt gallery and see if you can compare the test line with others!
Very exciting !!
X

Going to test again in a week and Im gettin bloods done next week too =)

I've been getting those little twinges though, same as i did last time! The implantation twinges =)

Hannah-Hazel
xxx

:dust: for you ! So approx how many dpo do you think you are ??!!

X X X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->