HELP with profile messages

Jkelmum

Reaction score
serina27, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. To protect our members; certain functions are restricted to new members until a certain level of activity is maintained on the forum.
2. You may have not of activated you account yet. You can do this by clicking on the link that was sent to your email account when you signed up (to have your activation email resent Click Here).
3. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
4. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Why do i get this i was only tryin to view the convo between myself and hayleyx on my profile so i can reply ?

The only time that would happen is if the user has their privacy 'Visitor Messages' options to 'Friends Only'.

Are you added to her friends list?

No its ok I found her on fb was worried she would think i was ignoring her thanjksx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->