Help With Smoking!!!

Thats what I'm worried about too, starting up again after the baby gets here. So, if it seems like its too much for me then I'll be getting something like the patch to help me out. But, I'm really hoping that I can breastfeed because then I will definitely be able to keep from smoking.
Right now though, its completely cold turkey. And honestly, I actually don't miss it all. The smell is actually starting to bug me. Lets hope it stays that way :D

okay, went out got the nicotine gum & 6 million chupa chups :wacko:

i can't wait till i have my scan cause then i can look at the baby's image every time i need a ciggie and grow some will power :headspin:

good luck everyone and well done to us for so far so good!!!

I quit smoking on September 1, 2007. I thought I was pregnant at the time. First I started by cutting back, then I got down to one pack left and once it was gone I made an oath never to buy them again. After this I went cold turkey but on the weekends when I drank I puffed on flavored cigars. I thought they were okay since you didn't inhale them. After awhile, the smell of smoke just bothered me and it just stunk. Then I found out in November that I was pregnant and ever since then, the smell of smoke makes me sick. It's hard to believe that I ever smoked. I didn't count on anything to help me quit because I didn't want to rely on it. I didn't want to quit when I did, but you gotta get over that bump in the road and just do it. I still have dreams that I smoke and I wake up mad cause I think they are real, but they are just dreams. Good luck hun, it's really hard to do but totally worth it.

Any updates? Hope everyone is still doing good!

I hit my 4 month mark on Sunday. I never thought Id be able to get this far without having one.

My lungs are still as crap as ever though :(

xxx

Any updates? Hope everyone is still doing good!

I hit my 4 month mark on Sunday. I never thought Id be able to get this far without having one.

My lungs are still as crap as ever though :(

xxx

Aw hunni DELIGHTED for you!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yeah not noticing a difference in my lungs but im still off them so going good so far!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Yay Linzi and Bailey!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
Glad to hear you two are doing so well! Keep it up :hugs:

I'm doing good too, just hit a month yesterday! the longest ever in the last 8 years. So I'm pretty stoked :headspin:

Thats really great! Keep up the good work!

xxx

i looked at it as a teporary thing and it was only so many weeks till i could smoke again. im still quit now a week after baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->