Help with Temping - Did I O?

ksquared726

Expecting #2
Reaction score
This is my first month temping and I'm a little confused. My cycles are long and irregular since BCP, so I started Vitex the day after Thanksgiving to bring on AF at CD 51 and hopefully shorten my cycle to normal range. I think I O'd on Wednesday because I had a significant temp drop and eggwhite CM for a few days before. Also had a sharp pain on the left side when last cycle was the right side. Since Wed, my temp is back to the same level it was before. No spike. So did I O? OPK had been negative all week and now CM is pretty dry or just a little watery. No more eggwhites. I've included my chart from Ovia. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 17
Hmmm its hard to say. Maybe on day 17? We'd have to wait a few days and see if your temps jump up.

I'd say if any day maybe on the 17th. You need 3 confirmed higher days after that to confirm in. And usually temps should stay up for around 2 weeks after. Different for everyone though

Thanks for the help! When I temped last night, it was really high but then low again in the morning. Hopefully it rises when I take my temp in the morning. I've been feeling my typical post-ovulation symptoms. I think because I felt the sharp pain that it probably did ovulate.

Thanks, again!

My temp was higher today, so hopefully this is the post-ovulation spike I've been waiting for. Also since it's been chilly in the mornings, is it possible to get inaccurate readings because the thermometer is cold? This morning is warmer than it has been, and my temp was .5 degrees higher. I took my temp last night and it was full degree higher, and this was after I was just sitting on the couch watching TV so no reason to be high.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 12
Nope outside temperature is irrelevant its the internal temperature thats important, few more days and i think you will know for sure

That's looking good ksquared!! I think you might have ovulated.

So my temp is staying low. Only that one day of spiking. I wonder if the Vitex is making my temps stay lower? Also not many symptoms, which doesn't mean much for conception I guess but odd because most cycles I have an increase in creamy CM in my luteal phase, and I've had some but not much CM. This cycle, only some dizziness and mild backache/cramping. The Vitex is definitely doing something, that's for sure! Hoping I get a BFP by New Year's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->