Help with test

sfred

Reaction score
Is this a positive test?

I'm not really hoping to be pregnant. I'm almost 40 and I have a 16 year old - lol. I'm a little nervous about presenting this gem to my husband unless I'm sure I have something to present. I know I can wait a few days, and I probably will. It's just hard to wait.

Anyone have an opinion? Thanks --

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpg
    IMG_0642.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 25
I can definitely see a line! Can yiu get your hands on a frer?

Thanks, LoraLoo. I guess I will get a FRER and use it tomorrow morning so I can maybe quit worrying about it.

I read your story about Eve, and I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss. She was just beautiful. Congratulations on your rainbow, and I hope you're doing well!!

Ah thank you, i really appreciate it when people take the time to read about her, she certainly was beautiful.
Hope you update us with tomorrows test 😊 ... even with unplanned little surprises everything always works out ok in the end x

i see something very faint good luck

Ladies on here have no love for blue dye tests, they always have a tinted indent line it seems. Yours is a little darker, but I agree, try a pink frer and you'll usually get a better answer. x :)

Oh my goodness, I remember reading your story about Eve several years ago when I was pregnant with my 3rd. I am just now back on this forum since we are TTC #4 and I recognized your name and her story. Such a sad story. :cry:
I see a line though it looks kind of weird, but a new test should definitely be a more obvious pos if you are in fact pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vz99vet
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->